Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Apologies

I feel I need to apologize for my lack of response to comments and emails of family and friends. I deeply love and desire to stay in touch. I am AWFUL at returning comments. The fact that I get a picture up at all is remarkable to me. I am going to start posting more pictures as Rich is in Washington DC for the month of January. As to getting ready for him leaving and now trying to keep up with Ashton who is just on the verge of walking, and Sabrina in school, I have not had much personal time. I hope one of these days we will not be remodeling, or just trying to survive and I may gain an hour or two to spend catching up. Until then I will do my best to keep a picture or two coming.
Sincerely
Linda

No comments: