COUPONS!!!!COUPONS!!!!COUPONS!!!!
All my life I have HATED coupon clipping, refused to do it. Always felt it made me buy stuff that I didn't need. Well times have changed. And due to the extreme need to save money I felt that in a way this was my part time job. To buy our food as cheep as possible. But I am not one that likes the generic all the time. HAPPY DAY, COUPONS have totally made a difference. I have 2 neighbors willing to give me their used paper of which they never even look at the coupons so I collect them up and ALL of the different stores adds and go to work. I have found that if I tape the coupon onto the add with the lowest price on it and then tape that ad to the item when I get to the store it makes life doable for me. Best part Wal-Mart will match any ad. As a result Oh am I having fun. Especially when an ad is not specific. This week someone had an ad for Kellogg or General Mills cereal 2 for $3. They did not mention which type or size. So I did some serious stocking up. To top it off I had a coupons to take even more money off of the cereal and I also found a mail in rebate for $10 when I mail ten box tops of of Kellogg cereal. If I have done my math right after I get the rebate back I will have received 10 free boxes of cereal. WAY TOO FUN. To say the least I really love coupons now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment